Friday, July 10, 2009

Mystery Deal from Banana Republic!


So yesterday I got an email from Banana Republic. Normally I would just delete it because I don't shop there much. However, my BFF Allison and I went shopping this weekend and I found these great t-shirts there. Being on the shorter side, it was so nice to find a t-shirt that was not made to fit a supermodel! I bought two in the store, a white and grey for $11 each on sale. So I open this email yesterday and see it is a mystery discount, woo-hoo! I head to Banana Republics website, add these two colors to my bag and checkout. My mystery discount was $25.00. I also had a Gap reward for $10.00, plus free shipping . So are you ready for the grand total that I had to pay..... 72 cents! Even my DH could not help but congratulate me on that one!

No comments:

Post a Comment